Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Russia-The new Fatherland??

I have seen reports and documentaries of Russian president Putin. Is anyone out there as concerned as I am about the freakish similarity of Putin's reach for popularity and power and that of Adolph Hitler? Both came to power after the prestige of their country had been decimated and their population forced to accept an outcome that they felt they did not deserve. Both played on the return to glory of their countries, and the racist disregard for humanity followed. Do you get the feeling from Russian leaders that the return of Russian tyranny is a foregone conclusion.  Are the Soviet camps being given to youth the answer to the "Nazi youth party"? Are they the Russia's "brown boots"?
I don't know either, but I think I will be keeping an eye on Russia and hope I'm wrong again, like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment