Friday, July 13, 2012

Just today

I guess if I am going to write in this blog often, I need to quit worrying about having something to say. Even when I think I have something to say, it usually is not that important to someone else anyway. This is just for me, so write away.

An idiot on facebook posted some nonsense about Obama's social security number. They worry about whether he is an  american citizen or not. They really don't care. They just don't like him because they listen to conservative talk shows too much. They should realize that us liberals don't care either. I don't care what country or planet he was born on, I would prefer socialized medicine though. A lot of the things he has done, I am not a big fan of. But he is SO much better than the alternative! So mister president, yes he is my president, you have my vote. For what good its going to do you. One more SC democratic vote cast into the void of an election in Foxville.

One last thing..... Oh Condi, Condi: please don't run with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment